An Estate Sale is a way of liquidating the belongings of a family or estate. They are usually much more than garage or yard sales. They are conducted when someone needs of a way to sell items due to downsizing, moving, divorce, bankruptcy, or death.
Every estate presents its own unique requirements. Angel City Estate Sales handles each estate in customized fashion!
As a Professional Estate Sale company we offer:
- Free in home consultation of your current situation and your estate content.
- Provide a professional evaluation based on our expansive experience
- Bonded, insured and licensed
- We will work directly with your Realtor/Broker, Probate Attorney & Trustees
- Price items for sale based upon current research and extensive market experience.
- Advertise with On-line marketing, social media, multiple website listings and our exclusive mailing list.
- Use professional signage
- Use a professional Post of Sales system
- Have a cashier, skilled sales associates and a security guard, if necessary.
- Wear professional attire and conduct our selves politely with honesty and compassion.
- Provide an spreadsheet of all inventory sold
- Follow-up with any consignments we accept
- Arrange for a charity donation of unsold items and refer a company for post sale clean up.
What is involved with the Estate Sale process
Schedule – We schedule a date for the sale. Each sale runs typically between two and three days.
Staging – We stage the sale location. We insure that the sale location is secure for shoppers to move freely about and arrange the items for optimum display. Staging usually takes three to seven days.
Pricing – Each item will researched and assigned a price. We understand today’s fair market value and our goal is to quickly get the most for your items.
Photography – We have a professional photographer who uses video and or still photography for proper advertising of the sale.
Event Staffing – All sales will have a cashier, sales associates and a security guard, if necessary.
Advertising – We do extensive advertising on line and also with our network of buyers who we have established relationships with. Our customer base is from all over the world; our online advertising allows us to reach a large audience. We use professional signage that we strategically placed around your neighborhood, if the city allows.
The Sale – We open the doors 9am and sell your items, each customer will be written up on a invoice and that paid invoice will be checked at the door by security. They pay at our register and remove the item they purchased or arrange for pick up by the end of the sale.
Post Sale – We provide you with an itemized spreadsheet of all items sold and arrange for payment of the sale proceeds. We can recommend an experienced clean up crew to dispose of or donate the residual unsold items. Donations made will be made out n the name of the estate.
Call us to arrange a free consultation or in-home evaluation and we will discuss how we can help you to optimize your situation.
Your estate may benefit from using a combination of services, and not just an estate sale. For select items we may agree that it’s in your best interests to go to auction, or we may recommend having an “on site” auction or private “invitation only” sale. Or you can list choice items “on line” with us. With our network of collectors and dealers we can quickly sell your items without the mess or fuss of a public sale. Let our experience and connections work for you.